Businesses in and around Maidstone with signs of a pest infestation require immediate action to be taken to protect both customers and employees. As certified members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) and National Pest Technicians Agency (NPTA), we guarantee a high standard of pest control services, including rodent control, insect control, bird control and fox pest control.
New builds and existing commercial properties in Maidstone need to be fully protected from infestations, with guaranteed pest control solutions. There are different species of pests which affect local businesses that deal with high volumes of food and biodegradable waste, and properties with unsecured areas. These situations can attract creatures to hibernate and spread disease.
Hotels and Resorts
In accordance to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Maidstone clients in the hospitality sector need to undertake frequent surveys of public areas, including restaurants, canteens, bedrooms and conference facilities. A high turnover of guests can create a hazardous environment, which may require insect control to eradicate fleas or bed bugs in mattresses, or rodent control to remove rats and mice that are attracted to waste in kitchens and store rooms.
Offices, Warehouses and Industrial Sites
Warehouse vendors can spread contaminated supplies to shops and business clients during deliveries, therefore rodent control and insect control services need to be carried out efficiently to avoid this happening. Fox pest control and rodent control may be required to secure the grounds of industrial or construction sites, especially where bins are stored.
Restaurants and Eateries
Businesses in Maidstone which prepare food, such as restaurants and cafes, are required to fulfil the Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA). This involves maintaining a hygienic environment in which to cook and store foodstuffs, without any contamination by pests or pest control materials. All repellent sprays, powders and poisonous materials for insect control or rodent control need to be stored away safely.
Clients in Maidstone and the surrounding areas can rely on pest control companies, such as Sabre Kent Ltd, to carry out effective pest eradications. Our team is fully trained to undertake rodent control, insect control, bird control and fox pest control at any commercial property.
We use traditional and modern methods to remove pests as humanely as possible, whilst adhering to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (1999) and the Control of Pesticides Regulations (1986).
• Proofing Methods - Fox pest control includes reinforced mesh to protect live poultry. Holes and gaps in flooring and walls are sealed for rodent control. Netting and spikes are effective bird control methods to stop birds perching and nesting on top of roofs, walls, gateways and arches
• Repellent Sprays and Powders – Scents for fox pest control are sprayed around Maidstone properties to prevent fouling. Special powders and deterring sprays are used to remove spiders and other crawling or flying insects for insect control
• Modern Deterring Equipment – Bio-Acoustic Systems and ultrasonic sounds are emitted for fox pest control and bird control, which are humane ways to scare off pests
• Traps and Cages – Commonly used for fox pest control and rodent control, instead of glue and spring-board traps. All cages and traps at Maidstone properties should be checked at least once every 24 hours
• Poisonous Materials – Insect control and rodent control involves fast-acting poison to exterminate the infestation, which is carried out safely and as humanely as possible
• Fogging and Fumigation – Chemicals can be used under strict health and safety guidelines, in addition to heating, steaming and freezing techniques. Bed bugs, cockroaches and fleas are common pests that require insect control fumigations
• Removal and Relocation – Wasp nests will be carefully removed by our insect control experts and bee hives are relocated fast and efficiently